Tune in every Friday at 8am for Psychic Friday's with Lisa Simon! To get more info on Lisa or to contact her for a private reading in her Cleveland or Akron office go to lisaannesimonpsychicastrology.com!
Taylor Swift Goat Auditions
See all the goats that auditioned but never got to sing for Taylor Swift!
You remember the days of "Dear Abby"? Well those days are back with "Ask Mama Sommers."
Get your questions answered with "Mama Sommers" which addresses relationship problems, domestic squabbles, preventative health, kids issues and just plain ole Mama Sommer rhetoric! Submit your question to: email@example.com
Would you like to hear your class do the Pledge of Allegiance for us at 7am? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to record your school! Please include your name, a contact number and the name of your School!
LeeAnn got to go to NYC to attend a taping of Bethenny Frankel's new syndicated talk show "bethenny" during premier week! This past summer Bethenny traveled across the country gathering "her girls" to bring back to her New York studio to be in the audience for premier week of her show! Lucky winners won a trip for two in each city to fill the studio audience of “bethenny” for premiere week! "bethenny" airs weekdays at 3pm on WKYC Channel 3!
LeeAnn snapped these photos while she and her beau, Bobby, were chillin' on their back patio! When she checked out the pics on her phone, she noticed a mysterious figure floating in the background!!!! LeeAnn swears that she sees a girl with long blonde hair in the photos! Spooky!!!!!
The 1st 50 Scan-N-Wins got a free CD! Great store and great people!
Even though it’s officially “the holiday season,” there’s no guarantee that your boss isn’t plotting right now, this very instant, to fire you.
In fact, because it’s the end of the year, the company may be looking to shed some payroll to start the new year on stronger financial footing.
Here are a few signs that you are about to be fired …
1. You just made a major mistake – It could be that your boss was just waiting for you to make a mistake like this just so he or she would have a good reason to fire you.
2. You’ve got less work to do – While having less work may sound like a blessing, it can be a curse. If your daily responsibilities are being given to other employees, there’s a chance you’re getting phased out.
3. Your boss’s attitude toward you changes – If your boss can't even make eye contact with you, it might be the end of the road.
4. You are purposely kept out of the loop – Nothing happens by accident. When you start hearing important news about your department secondhand, it’s time to start worrying. There’s a reason you’re not hearing it first.
5. It’s Friday – Companies tend to cut employees on Friday. It could be that they want you to have the weekend to cool down or it could be that they just wanted to squeeze one more miserable week of work out of you. Either way, today could be the day…